- A Person is assigned to 0 to n Roles
- A Role has responsibilities on a Delivery
- A Delivery produces a Deliverable
- A Deliverable is associated to a Domain
- A Domain is a subset of the Space
- The GLUE Space is a Circulatory System
So how are people organized?
- The first dimension is the organizational structure, where people are clearly assigned in elements in pyramidal structures.
- The second dimension is the process organization, where people from different elements of the organizational structure work together in the same process towards a repeatable goal.
- The third dimension is the project organization, where people from the different elements of the organizational structure work towards a one time goal.
The answer is fairly simple:
- All three determine who delivers what in the GLUE Space. The GLUE Space itself and even the circulatory system is not affected.
GLUE glues Engineering together, if we want it or not.